Adult Learning – Physical Skills
Bloom’s Taxonomy is not just for school teachers. The three domains of the taxonomy apply to adult education as well. In this course, participants will discover how to better navigate their physical environment and learn about the psychomotor domain. This is the domain of action and physicality. Students will be introduced to the Physical Skills and will learn practical skills to enable them to work effectively in the Physical Development.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Explain the psychomotor domain
- Explore the different psychomotor taxonomies
- Explain ways to implement training in the psychomotor domain
- Identify psychomotor activities