Excel 2016 Essentials
Participants will gain an advanced level of understanding for the Microsoft Excel environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s full features – critical skills for those in roles such as accountants, financial analysts, and commercial bankers.
Participants will create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Excel 2016 environments to meet project needs and increase productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom business templates, multi-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules.
- Create worksheets and workbooks
- Navigate in worksheets and workbooks
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Change views and configurations
- Print and distribute worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Create tables, charts and objects
- Perform operations with formulas and functions